Onsite Health Event Manager
Onsite Health is currently seeking a qualified individual to manage medical and dental events. This position is a full-time employment opportunity.
Onsite Health is expanding our medical & dental provider network!
Onsite Health is expanding the medical services we provide to our nation’s servicemen and women. We will provide health services to all branches of the military at facilities throughout the 50 states and the US territories of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa. Services include:
- Physical Exams
- Periodic Health Assessments (PHA)
- Behavioral Health services
- Post Deployment Health Assessments (PDHRA)
- Phlebotomy and Labs
- Audio Exams
- Vision Screening
As of a result of this expansion, to serve the increased medical and dental needs of our men and women in uniform, we are actively recruiting a variety of medical professionals including:
Benefits of becoming a member of our provider network
- No obligation or quota, you retain the right to accept or refuse to work any service event.
- Competitive rates for services.
- All necessary travel, lodging, and meal (per diem) expenses are covered.
- Service events may occur on weekends, 1 or 2 days in duration.
- Services are provided on military installations throughout the 50 states and the US territories of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa.
- Standard, state-of-the-art equipment necessary to perform required services is provided and transported to each location prior to the providers' arrival.
- Service events are managed by dedicated administrative staff.
- On-call training and support staff available to answer questions during any service event.
Onsite Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.